Mornington Software was approached to build an accounting system for a global company which could not be solved by using Sage Accounting software.
- Restricted login access to staff, not public facing.
- Generate Client invoices based on subcontractor time and materials.
- Invoice Clients using preferred currency.
- Capture Subcontractor time and expenses in any currency.
- Track third party invoices and allocate to client invoice.
- Issue payment statements to Subcontractors on monthly basis.
- Manage Purchase Orders.
- Setup pay rates for Subcontractors on PO basis.
- Monitor spend against POs. Issue alerts at configurable levels.
- Generate all documents in PDF format.
- Automatic Emails to Subcontractors.
- Spreadsheet export for Accountant and to Import into Xero system for analysis.
The project had a long period of planning and feature specification with the client.
The final feature list was generated through role playing sessions with key staff.
The code base was written in MVC ASP.net against SQL Server database as the client’s infrastructure is based on Microsoft technology.
Replacing a very manual system using shared spreadsheets and word documents the solution eliminated errors in Invoice generation and greatly improved efficiency in the office.
Issuing automated Emails saved time in an otherwise manual process.
Do you have a similar requirement?
Maybe we can help you in a similar way? Contact Us.